HVAC Simulation Designer
Get on the ground floor of a very exciting, impactful startup. We’re looking for an HVAC technician to help us build an online training program for new HVAC techs.
We’re a team out of Stanford University trying to solve the biggest social problem of our time: non-college educated workers do not have access to middle class jobs. Through our virtual simulator, we train & place blue collar workers into high demand skilled trade jobs in construction, telecom, and energy.
We’ve trained 25,000 workers so far, and we’re working with some of the largest companies in the world. Check out some of our existing simulators and learn more about our new vision at
Remote for now, may require relocation to Austin or San Francisco in the future.
Pay is $50K - $60K/month + stock options.
This is an early-stage startup so you’ll wear a lot of hats.
- Research industry training requirements &
- Work with experts to understand science concepts
- Write e-learning courses & quiz questions
- Define 3D animations & simulations to train & assess workers
- College degree in Engineering OR experience working as an HVAC technician
- Experience with software programming or other very logical discipline like math, engineering, or physics
- Strong writing skills; ability to write in a simple, clear manner
- Strong science background & engineering knowledge of electrical & mechanical concepts
- Entrepreneurial experience starting any organization or initiative from scratch
- Some form of teaching background, ideally background teaching via a written medium
- Experience with photography
- Experience with AI & Machine Learning
Please submit a copy of 1) A Resume/Linkedin and 2) A writing/teaching sample to