Technical Writer/Biz Dev Analyst
Get on the ground floor of a very exciting, impactful startup. We’re looking for a Technical Writer/Business Development Analyst to help us launch in several new industries.
We’re a team out of Stanford University trying to solve the biggest social problem of our time: non-college educated workers do not have access to middle class jobs. Through our virtual simulator, we train & place blue collar workers into high demand skilled trade jobs in construction, telecom, and energy.
We’ve trained 25,000 workers so far, and we’re working with some of the largest companies in the world. Check out some of our existing simulators and learn more about our new vision at
Remote for now, may require relocation to Austin or San Francisco in the future.
Pay is $50K - $60K/month + stock options.
This is an early-stage startup so you’ll wear a lot of hats:
- Research industry training requirements & work with experts to understand science concepts
- Write e-learning course material & define 3D animations & simulations to assess workers
- Email & call HVAC & Telco companies to set up partnerships & place our workers
- Develop digital marketing infrastructure to get workers registered onto our platform
- Recent college grad in Engineering or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Strong copywriting skills; ability to write in a simple, clear manner
- “Hustle” ability - would be open to cold calling or talking to strangers on the street about an app
- Entrepreneurial experience starting any organization or initiative from scratch
- Some form of teaching background, ideally background teaching via a written medium
- Experience/Knowledge of HVAC and/or Wireless Towers
- Experience playing video games
How to apply:
Please submit a copy of 1) A Resume/Linkedin and 2) A writing/teaching sample to