Refrigeration Controls Apprentice (CoolSys)
Type of Job
April 13, 2020, 10:00:00 PM
About the job
• Installing or/hanging panels and pulling electric cables.
• Moving job related materials.
• installing fixtures, sensors and other equipment.
• Terminating wirings, operating scissors lifts, and bend conduits or pipes.
• Provide support on EMS job sites by pulling cable or wirings.
• Help the Project Lead or /Manager on small, selected portions of the project to gain additional knowledge, as needed.
• Perform other related duties and projects as assigned by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Technical training beyond high school is preferred.
6 months to 1-year job related experience is preferred but not required.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite-Word, Excel, etc.
Basic Math skills.
Ability to follow direction and work well with others.
Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written basic instructions or other information.
Ability to effectively communicate routine information and articulates details of what is needed with his/her coworkers and customers.
Ability to read and understand basic details of electrical devices that need to be installed.
Able to count, add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy.
Ability to complete routine forms, use existing form letters, and/or conduct routine oral communication.
Ability to communicate with individuals utilizing a telephone; requires ability to understand and speak effectively on the telephone.
Ability to apply common sense in performing job.
$15 - $25/hour
This item is connected to a text field in your Content Manager. Double click on the dataset icon to add your own content. Click the Content Manager icon to manage collections.
Houston, TX, USA